Our tradition emphasises:
- The dignity of each person.
- An academic environment at the forefront of modern educational development.
- A love of learning.
- A holistic view of education and an integrated curriculum which will challenge the creativity, initiative and ability of each student.
- Respect for individual differences so that “the strong have something to strive for and the weak nothing to run from” (Rule of Benedict 64:9).
- Integration of faith and life.
- Balance of prayer and work.
- Appreciation of beauty and cultural plurality.
- Wise stewardship which reverences the earth and its resources.
- Hospitality of heart and place.
- The seeking of peace.