trixie forest centre
A master plan for the school, prepared in 2001, established directions for the College’s physical future, identifying a series of circulation, building and landscape opportunities. An important component of the plan was realised in 2004 on September 12th with the blessing and naming ceremony of our multi-purpose hall.
The hall was named in honour of Trixie Forest, a former student and benefactor who graduated in 1922. The centre provides a focus for the college community – sport, drama, dance, yoga, liturgies, exhibitions, examinations, conferences, functions, meetings, performances, instruction spaces – and has enhanced the educational experiences of our students, staff and parent body.